Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pre-op diet day one

waking up this morning I was worried that I was going to be hungry. The morning started as normal...I ate (drank) my breakfast even though I wasn't hungry (I so rarely am)...Next I was amazed when my 90 minute timer went off announcing the need to consume another shake.

It wasn't until around 5:30pm I began struggling with the lack of satisfaction from actually eating...the satisfaction from actually chewing and consuming your calories. With that I broke down and had some sliced bell pepper...literally just a sliced yellow bell pepper...no sauce or dip. I have to admit that I feel a little guilty...regardless of the fact that it is a "vegetable" it is not a liquid and not allowed for the next seven days.

I am going to try and refrain from beating myself up...As it was  pointed out to me by my brother from another mother..."At least it wasn't a Big Mac"

On to day two...and this time....no bell peppers!

No comments:

Post a Comment