Friday, December 28, 2012

Well it is official...

I officially became the Banded Pumpkin as of 7:45am on December 27th, 2012. The surgery only took 45 minutes and everything went GREAT!

I was discharged from the surgical center and allowed to come home today. It is a bit of an understatement to say that I am glad to be home. I missed my kiddos more then I thought i would!

The pain isn't as bad as it could be but then again I am making sure that i am staying up on the meds I was given. The gas pains hurt more then I remember from my last abdominal surgery but those I shall also survive.

I am looking forward to tomorrow. I get to eat real food, granted it still has to be in liquid form. Since I am no longer trying to shrink my liver then I get yogurt and soup and pudding!


No comments:

Post a Comment