Friday, November 15, 2013

Time keeps marching on...

Beginning Weight (12/20/2012)- 330.6

Last Week’s Weight – 274.8

Today’s Weight – 276.4

Total Weight Loss – 54.2

Mini Goal: Be under 270 by December 27th, 2013!

Wow...look at that...a gain two weeks in a row!

Things are on the mend though....I recently signed up for Curves Complete....It is a workout and meal plan with a nutrition and fitness coach. It has an online meal plan. I don't have to count anything...I just eat when it tells me too...and what it tells me to eat. I have to admit that I have been looking for this. The one thing that always lacked from my surgery after care was that I just wanted someone to tell me what to eat....my LPN always just stressed PROTEIN SHAKES!!! I don't know about the rest of you but I CANNOT survive on only protein shakes for weeks or months at a time.

So I am looking forward to this...I am going to combine the balanced eating of a plan that makes GREAT sense...and a work out that is fun....

I have to admit I was intimidated by the meal plan...there was SO much food that I needed to buy that I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to pay for all of this...then I read an article about ALDIS.

OMG this place is AWESOME!!! This is what I bought....



  • Turkey bacon
  • celery
  • sweet potatoes
  • yukon gold potatoes
  • asparagus
  • bell peppers
  • strawberry
  • kiwi
  • onions
  • tomatoes
  • canned pumpkin
  • Stevia packets
  • salsa
  • Green beans
  • Peanut butter cups (They are allowed...I can trade out 3 mini cups for one of my snacks)
For all of that...I paid $33.44...that is crazy!!!

I paid $0.59 for 10 onions...that is less then I even paid for 1 onion at the grocery store.  I SOOO wish I had found this store before....Ok I can't claim to know what their other foods are like (My hubby hates them...wouldn't let me shop there before)...but produce is produce!!

I shall keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment