Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Week 47 Weigh In

Beginning Weight (12/20/2012)- 330.6

Last Week’s Weight – 276.4

Today’s Weight – 275.8

Total Weight Loss – 54.8

Mini Goal: Be under 270 by December 27th, 2013!

THANK GOD!

I may only be down .6 but good lord!

Ok, so I was HORRIBLE over the weekend...I had two scoops of FULL fat FULL sugar WORLDS BEST AND MOST GREATEST ice cream, not only on Saturday but on Sunday as well. Oberwise is just evil having Egg Nog and Pumpkin flavors....it is so fricken good!...and only around for two months out of the year. EVIL!

So, I can't say how I am doing on the Curves Complete plan since I won't weigh in until Monday for them...

I can say that I feel AMAZING!

Here we go!





1 comment:

  1. Great Job. And thats a great mini goal... YOU CAN DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete