Monday, November 25, 2013

Well today didn't go as planned...we some of it did.

My day started off on the wrong foot.

I was woken up @ 5am cuz my precious baby boy wanted to watch a movie. This is fairly normal and didn't phaser me at all...I crawl back into bed and look at the read 5:10am and I knew that my alarm was set for 5:55am. "Sweet, nearly an hour...."

Just a little explination...I had to be up at that time to go to my diet and nutrition coaching session at Curves at 6:15am. On top of that, I had to be home by 6:30am to get my daughter up and ready to head to the surgery center...

Anyways, I was woken up at 6:40am when my mother in law was disarming the alarm system in my home. I panicked....I managed to get dressed, get my daughter dressed, and get out the door in under 3 minutes!

We later found out that my stupid MP3 player that we use as an alarm clock thought that it was 1:34am on January 2nd, 2000. That thing is such a piece of crap and I wish I could say that was the only time this has happened...but it isn't. I may have to break down and buy a new one! Anyways....

When we got to the surgical center we wondered all around this medical building trying to find where we were supposed to be...a sign would be nice...I told them this in the patient survey...anyways, we get there and get checked in.

MY GOD those people are WONDERFUL!

They let my baby girl "adopt" a new friend....

Hi name is Philip and made her day...the nurses are great with her...they turned her bed into a race car and she had a HUGE grin on her face when they took her back to the operating room. I was amazed within 20 minutes they were calling me back because her procedure was done and she was waking up.

We learned something today...she is a grumpy when she wakes up from anesthesia.

Closest to a smile I could get....See her HUGE toe!
She was a trooper....

Thank goodness I have been working out...She didn't want to walk up the stair...her foot was still a little numb and she was milking this entire I carried her and myself up the stairs. She only weights 76 pounds....but it was weird it was like NOTHING. I had zero issues getting her and myself up stairs. I got her tucked in on the couch.

See...she is just miserable!
Thankfully this part of the day went well...for that I will gladly take the amazingly AWFUL way I woke up. Thanks to my Mother In Law for being early and sticking around the wake up my hubby.

So, I went to my Curves Coaching Session at 10:30 am since Diane called and let me reschedule...she was amazing....I am down 3.6 pounds from last Monday so that is cool...Lets hope I can keep it up so that it shows up on Wednesday.

Some stuff not about today....

We went and saw Santa yesterday at Bass Pro Shop...We have this little family tradition of going to Texas Roadhouse afterwards....Last year I was MISERABLE....The stupid booth cuts into my guts and it was embarassing that I had to slide in and out like some over stuffed drawer....This year....

I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH THE FRICKEN TABLE!!!! I had to lean forward to have my fatness overhang the table like last time! WOOT! go me!

My babies...just for grits and shins!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad surgery went well, hope she will be 100% real soon. AWESOME LOSS!!!!!! and wonderful NSV .. YOU ROCK!!