Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The weigh in that will never be

Weigh in from February 5th, 2014
Beginning Weight (12/20/2012)- 330.6

Last Week’s Weight – 277.2

Today’s Weight – ????

Total Weight Loss – 53.4

I have no idea what I weigh at this point...I have to admit that that fact doesn't bother me.

It has been nice to only worry about hitting my calorie goal and my burn.

To not stress over whether or not the scale is moving....It has been a nice break.

In other news....I am still running. I just completed Day 2 Week 4 of C25K. I am struggling with a weird burning sensation in my calves when I run. I am up to 5 minute jogs...which I haven't celebrated yet since I keep having to stop ever 1.5 minutes for a 7 second stretch of my legs so I can finish. It seems like cheating but at least I don't stop. I take that as quite an achievement...personally.

Work is still WONDERFUL...but challenging both physically and mentally.

School is kicking my ass...

My family is wonderful!

ONWARDS!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment