Wednesday, October 2, 2013

40 weeks since....

Beginning Weight (12/20/2012)- 330.6

Last Week’s Weight – 275

Today’s Weight – 272.2

Total Weight Loss – 58.4

YAY!

I am down 2.8 pounds!

I had stepped on the scale on Thursday last week and was a bit disheartened by the fact that it read 277. Like I said last week, I try not to look too much into it since my weight fluctuates stupidly.

Anywho...I am pretty excited about my weight loss...

I am officially the lightest I have been on this journey and the lightest I have been since FOREVER!

So on the running front...

I tried to go back to running...and after about 100 feet my hip started hurting. The next day it was so sore. I am back on the regimen of ice and stretches. I talked to my bone doc and he said that I have a short IBT which is the tendon that runs down the outside of your hip. It can aggravate the bursae in your hip and be painful. He has a bunch of stretches for me to do and hopes that I can fix the short tendon thing. Apparently it is going to hurt like hell but if it will get me moving I am game.

So it is back to the row machine...watching my protein...drinking lots of water...and we will see what next week brings!



1 comment: