Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Check in and catch up

I have had a post open and have been working on it for the better part of a week...oh boy...I just can't focus it seems on this whole writing thing....Anywho...lets see how far we get on this one...

I recently bought a new diet buddy...His name is Tom...


He is a jawbone UP24 band. Technically his name is "Jennifer UP Band" but that was before I found out that I couldn't rename my band after I set up my account. So I don't really care what the app says...his name is Tom.

Tom is annoying and is a master of guilt trips...I have no idea what I would do without him in my life.

He vibrates at me when I have been inactive too long...he tells me when it is time to start getting ready for bed so that I can get in bed by 10:30pm. It vibrates at me when it is time to get up...using a smart alarm that goes off during a 20 minutes window when I am in light sleep...it is AWESOME!

He also makes me feel like crap when he send me messages like "I see you have only taken 4,568 steps to day that is only 46% of your goal. You will miss your goal by only 5432. Perhaps tomorrow you can be more active."...See makes you feel like crap!

I weigh in tomorrow so lets see it Tom has helped me at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment