Sunday, July 20, 2014

Today, I love my jiggly wiggle bits!

Getting ready to take a shower this morning...standing naked in the bathroom I typically find myself avoiding looking in the mirror at all cost.

This is simply because there is this mean, thin girl that lives in my head that think I suck. That I am ulgy, fat, and worthless. 

I don't like her!

She is mean...she just sit up there and makes me feel like crap all the while she doesn't do anything. She doesn't even clean up my house or help cook meals or anything...I mean she doesn't even break out a stipper pole...she is useless...yet I let her make me feel like crap.

Today my shower started off differently. I looked in the mirror and simply ignored the bitch in my head. Stepping out and getting dressed I put on this dress that my daughter made me buy. It is tan and black zebra print...She LOVES tacky animal print. What I love about the dress is that it is an XL...not a 1X and XL from the normal size people department. 

Wouldn't you know it...I feel AMAZING in this dress...It is just a simple dress...nothing too special about it...but still!

Had to take photo to remember how great about myself I feel!
Wore my hair all curly....
I let my wiggly jiggly bat wings hang out...
I marveled at how much smaller my fat belly overhang is now...
At how much smaller my hips are...
At the muscle definition that I am getting in my arms and legs despite the loose skin...

You know what I did...I crammed an imaginary donut into that skinny bitch's face (her name is Brittany in case you were wondering ) and watched her writhe in pain from the gluten!...

Ok, now I am worrying about my sanity!

Perhaps I should call it a night and hope that my new found appreciation for my wiggles and jiggles last though the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment