Thursday, July 17, 2014

Post 1 of 2 in the same day!

Went on vacation...

According to my scale I gained 6 pounds...Managed to get 4 of them off within two days of coming home....Down another pound from yesterday to today...I knew this would happen...Wasn't surprised. I am pretty sure that by the time Wednesday comes around I will be back where I was. Kinda hate the random gains you can have even when you are expecting them...

Beginning Weight (12/20/2012)- 330.6

Last Week's Weight - 257.6

This Week's Weight - 261.2

Total Weight Loss – 69.4

See...I didn't even post my AWESOME weight loss the week before I went to my Mom's house. I lost 3.4 pounds in a single week. My goal is to get back down to that by next week!

*Sigh*

Back to planning and plotting my next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment