Friday, February 1, 2013

My keys to success...Recipes and Jazzercise

Protein Pancakes....yum!
My kids were BEGGING me for pancakes...As you all know pancakes are NOT carb, calories, or protein friendly...Well at least not the good ones you get from IHOP. However, it isn't the IHOP ones that my kids wanted...My daughter L wanted the "cottage cheese" pancakes, and I was more than happy to oblige. They were awesome! The recipe can be found here.

My awesome protein pancakes were only the start to my day. I also went to Jazzercise. While I never want to go exercise, I am always so very glad when I do.

Afterwards, I made lunch for me and my dad.


Herb baked cod loins with faux mashed potatoes - (322 cal/34g prot)

I have recently been suffering from an addiction and craving to fish. I love and want it all lately...I was NEVER like that before. Any who...My cod and faux mashed potatoes were AWESOME. What I love the most about my fake potatoes is the fact that they are not made from potatoes at all. They are made from...wait for it...Cauliflower!! Both recipes can also be found on my recipe page!

Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast with Faux Mashed Potatoes-(413 cal/58 pro)
To end my motivating day, I made Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts for dinner. My husband and I both loved it. I haven't decided if I am going to post it on my recipe page yet since it is the first time that I have made it and I have yet to consider it perfect. So if anyone wants to know how I made it I would be happy to share.

All in all I had a fantastic day, it was just what I needed to get myself back on track with my weigh loss journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment