Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WOOT! Week 16


Beginning Weight (12/20/2012)- 330.6

Last Week’s Weight – 299.0

Today’s Weight – 295.4

Total Weight Loss - 35.2




I am so fricken excited!

I am down 3.6 pounds in one week. Ok, in the interest of staying honest with this whole situation...I have changed my weigh in procedure. I used to step on the scale first thing in the morning. Since I have two young children who like to get up before me I typically stood on it in my jammies. I changed this today. I swiped the scale and took it into my bedroom where I proceeded to strip down to my skivies and weigh in. I weighed in twice technically. Once with clothes (296.0) and once without (295.4). So the overall difference of my clothing is .6 pounds.

Just to explain the reason for my change....Post child life I wear jammies....My jammies are not a standard uniform. Some days they are long pants other days they are short shorts. I figure it doesn't really matter since it is just my family and me that see them...But it was brought to my attention that me wearing a camisole and short shorts might weigh different then when I wear my oversize pumpkin shirt (Most favoritest T-shirt ever...see below for the awesomeness!) and long jammy pants.

Me VERY VERY Pregnant (10 days before I gave birth to my son)
So today, I stripped for consistency.

I am loving the change in my band...I can't wait to see if this is just a fluke...Keep an eye out I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your loss!! That's awesome!! Good idea on the weigh ins! It is said you should weigh first thing in the morning after you go potty (#1 & #2) and you should weigh in the buff! I wait until after I shower too (I think the heat helps take off water retention and relax things a bit), and I don't have anything to eat or drink. I try to weigh at the same time every day. Or on weigh in days. My clothes weigh all different things. Depending on what I wear. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an exciting loss!

    I try to weigh first thing in the morning with no clothes on just for consistency. It's also important to always get the scale on the same spot on the floor. Obsessive? Who, me?

    ReplyDelete