Monday, July 8, 2013

Scale Whore No More!

OMG I hate the stupid stupid scale...

It makes me feel inadequate sometimes...

My carbs have been fantastic...well except the 4th of July where my carbs hit 100g. One day should NOT have made me gain the five pounds that my scale claims I have back on!

I wish that I could resist the stupid ass silver square that sits at the end of my bed...

I am promising to myself that I will NOT step on the evil thing until Wednesday...which is weigh in day!

I will have to break myself of this in exactly one week...

On July 15th, I am packing up myself and my two kids into my awesome van and spend 16 hours in the car driving to my mom's house. She is having knee replacement surgery on the 15th and I am going back to take care of her while she recuperates. We did this last year and it was a long fifteen days but we survived and will do so again.

My goal for this trip is to NOT gain a single ounce...I will be perfectly happy if I weight exactly the same when I get back as when I leave!

My plan for this vacation to achieve this goal is the following...

1)Log everything that I eat
2)Move at least a little everyday
3)Don't go carb crazy (I know there will be days when it will be high...just based on the restaurants that my mommy likes)
4)Cook more often then we eat out

I will try to keep up with this whole blogging thing while I am gone but I can't make any promises...


3 comments:

  1. Maybe you should move your scale away from the end of your bed...... make it a little harder to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent vacation goals! Good luck with the trip. I hope your mom's surgery goes well. I had one of my knees replaced last December, and it's one of the best things I've ever done for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! Your goals for your trip are great too...
    and some how i gained 2.5 on the 4th( realy in 1 day what in the world)...not sure how the heck I did that but as of today finally back off so you'll get your back off too... durn carbs lol

    ReplyDelete