Thursday, May 29, 2014

Day 4....How I have failed thee

Goal #1 - Writing about my life

Well today has been kinda shitty...

Found out that the $1M in life insurance coverage I thought we had in the event that something happens to my hubby was cancelled six months ago...

THIS   PISSES   ME   OFF!!!!!

This is a prime reason why you should NEVER mix family and money...but I digress

Goal # 2 - Exercise

Well this one didn't happen today...

This is why I have failed...

Life got to crazy....

I was trying to get a few hours of work done and was stuck on a single return for like two hours. By the time I gave up and asked for help, my daughter was getting home from school. Then she had dance...I was planning on going for a run but then realized that I had left part of my computer set up at the office and I am out in the field all next week so I had to run to the office to get it...

Coming home from this is when I realized that we had no life insurance policy any more...

So there I am...Trying to make dinner while trying to get a hold of my agent (who happens to be my sister in law)...then I had to run out of the house to get my daughter from dance.

I am not making any excuses I am simply explaining to myself and others why I didn't do it. At this point I am tired...but I have decided as punishment, I have to run TWO laps around the lake tomorrow...this is a feat I have never tried before...but it will make up for today...And get myself back on track...

Goal #3 - Eating...

Veggie chips are evil...nuff said!

Goal #4  - Cooking

I made White Chili...I have NEVER done this before.



It was awesome and YUMMY!!

Ok...Today is logged and done....on to tomorrow!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment