Saturday, May 10, 2014

OMG...I have missed you all....

I suck...I apologize...I haven't been around...

Let me get you caught up...

Beginning Weight (12/20/2012)- 330.6

March's Weight – 270.6

April’s Weight – 268.8

May's Weight - 264

Total Weight Loss – 66.6

Hopefully I will keep up with the logging part...having to fill in multiple months is kinda irritating...lol

I am SO close to 70 pounds...that is exciting!!!

So...I graduate in a week or so...I am in the process of...NOTHING...glorious nothing...I don't have homework...I don't have quizzes...No papers to write...This has never happened to me...This will be my first summer off from school in about 6 years...I am looking forward to it!

And now I have a beautiful purple streak in my hair...


That isn't much...but sure seems awesome to me!

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment