Monday, May 26, 2014

The start to summer...

So I have decided that I am going to start off my summer with a challenge...

A 30 day challenge.

Over the next 30 days I am going to do the following things...

  1. I am going to post to my blog and my Facebook everyday. I am going to share my life more and make more time for writing things down
  2. I am going to get exercise everyday.
  3. I am going to return to the "Weight Loss Surgical Center" diet...It consist of 30g of protein every 3 hours. Sticking to the list of approved foods and avoiding all others. Part of this includes packing my lunch.
  4. Try new recipes. So this one isn't going to be an everyday thing, but I feel the need to branch out of my comfort zone.
So...Here is day 1's blog post:

My Mom is awesome.

She dug though photos that I had sent her over the years to find me a "before" photo. I don't really have one. I had this little habit of putting myself behind others in order to hide...I didn't want to be in photos in the first place let alone have all that fatness hanging out.

This habit made it very difficult to have a decent before photo. So bless her heart she sent one she had of me from the Zoo the summer before I had surgery. With that I made this...



I cannot believe that I was every that big...I SO don't remember this...I think I have blocked it out...

Anyways...I have to admit that I am motivated by this photo. I am almost half way to my goal. I want that finish line photo (yes I know that there is really no finish, but still) This is part of the reason why I am doing this challenge. I need to refind my motivation so that I can get to my goal faster.

Well, that is about all that I have at the moment...talk to you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Great Goals! and you look amazing wonderful before and after :)

    ReplyDelete