Monday, August 5, 2013

30 Day Shred...OMG...

I bought this DVD almost a month ago...


I had had the intention of doing it as my workout when I was visiting my mom...Between the twice daily walks to McDonalds (one mile each time, and I never had more than a soda)...I never got around to it.

Well yesterday I broke the seal and did my first every Jillian Michaels workout...

OH MY GOD!

This program KICKED my ass...I will admit I am not in the greatest of shape...I am in better shape then most people my size but still...I am SO sore!

I took a photo of me yesterday...after the fact...

I am NOT trying to be intense...I was just so tired that I couldn't even think of smiling...I had sweat running down EVERYWHERE! It was gross...and wonderful!

I unintentionally did it again today...I was baking spaghetti squash and thought..."What on earth am I going to do with myself for 40 minutes? I know... Lets let Jillian Michaels KICK my butt!"

I am so sore...the ab workout makes sharp breaths hurt...this is kinda sucky since I am still battling a cold, but it is totally worth it!

I have posted my Day 1 photo and will post an update at Day 15 and finally at Day 30. I know it won't be done at the end of the 30 days so I will most likely keep updating them...

On too tomorrow!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love this DVD, when I have stuff going on and cant get to the gym thats what I do...love love love it!

    ReplyDelete