Thursday, August 8, 2013

TTT

1. I write one of these EVERY Thursday...well I should say that I start writing one of these every Thursday and almost NEVER finish it...

2. 30 Day Shred-  Today was Day 5...Today was the FIRST day since Sunday that I woke up feeling like I had jumped out of the way of the bus. I felt pretty good...I managed to get in my workout today and when it was over I ran downstairs and it wasn't until I got to the top of the stairs that I realize I hadn't descended or ascended the stairs like a crippled old lady....YAY for Progress!!!

3. My eating has been crappy-ish. I have been shooting for 40 grams of carbs per day...Unfortunately I have been more around 80 for the last two days...I just haven't cared...I haven't wanted to make myself care...lol!

4.  My Baby Girl's first day of 1st grade!

5. My baby girls surprise for her first day of school...She LOVES fresh cut flowers!!

6. Zucchini Boat...I am making them for dinner I got the idea off a page I liked on facebook...It is a replacement for pizza...it should be YUMMY!!!



7. Tomorrow is a new day...I am hoping to get my shit back in order...I am going to add my C25K program to my 30 Day Shred program. I think the added activity will help keep me on track!

8.ELYSIUM! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! I am hoping to have a date night with the hubby on Saturday!!

9. New work out clothes...I bought some new ones today...the clothes that I bought seven months ago that were T I G H T ! ! ! are now about as good as wearing NOTHING! I need something that will hold all that jiggle in place while Jillian Micheal's makes me do jumping jacks....Today I bought some. the Fila pants ($16 marked down from $65) size X-Large and Danskin compression pants ($12) size 20...I also bought some new sports bras...mine were getting to be nothing more then a modesty layer...I love getting new workout gear!

10. My sleep efficiency...I wear a bodybugg...it gives me LOTS of data on how my body is working...one of the things I love watching is my sleep efficiency...Typically I sleep like crap...we are talking like of all the time I am lying down at night 66% of the time I am a sleep...Since I started the 30 Day Shred I have started averaging 87%...that is CRAZY!

1 comment:

  1. enjoy C25K its an awesome program I am starting my final wk in the program Monday... and have already shaved 10 min off my 5K time... I love love love it :)

    ReplyDelete