Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday

Beginning Weight (12/20/2012)- 330.6

Last Week’s Weight – 275.4

Today’s Weight – 275.2

Total Weight Loss – 55.4

I have to admit...I am S U P E R excited about that .2 loss!

I lost 4.6 pounds the week before and most of that was from my five day long stuck episode where I couldn't eat or drink anything...

I didn't count it as real.

It was all water right?

As you may know I have a motivation board that I hang up in my bathroom. It is one of the first things I see every day and any time I go in there. It is in the back ground when I brush my teeth and the first thing I see when I get out of the shower...

Anyways, I have mini clothes pins that I move for each pound that I want to lose...

I didn't move the 5 pins for last week...I didn't feel I had deserved it

I spent the last week trying to be good but noticed that I was suffering from a massive case of head hunger.

When I stepped on the scale this morning I fully expected it to read 277 or 278 pounds.

I had expected a gain...but it didn't happen!!!

I am going to keep up my new recipe adventure, removing gluten from my life.

I am going to keep up my treadmill workouts and hopefully find a new weight lifting program...

See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your great weigh-in! You get to move the pins now, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I should have put that in the post...Yes I got to officially move my 5 new pins so that is says 55...lol

      Delete