Sunday, January 13, 2013

A not so typical Sunday at Pumpkin's house...

So in my life, on top of being a wife and full time mom, a full time college student, I have also taken on the task of being the "Leader" of my daughter's Daisy Troop. I have to admit I have a BLAST hanging out with the girls in my little troop. They have so much fun and their genuine joy is intoxicating. Well as you all know these little darlings are the supplies to all people with Girl Scout Cookie Addictions. I am lucky in the sense that sandwich cookies...specifically the 365 chocolate sandwich cookies from Whole Foods...Are pretty much my only cookie weakness....Any who, that means when the little darlings around my neighborhood come to my house I hardly every buy, I donate to the troop, but I don't buy cookies. Until this year...

My daughter L puts on her little tunic and hit up all of our family members for their cookie orders...When we got home, I was no longer immune. It didn't help that my husband has been having dreams about when the Peanut Butter Patties arrive in our pantry...So needless to say, we ordered some cookies. At least it helps out our little troop with their Build-A-Bear party at the end of the year!

As far as my diet of late goes...two things...

I am CONSTANTLY craving fish...I have had it for lunch and dinner every day for the last week or so. It is a bit odd since before surgery I almost NEVER ate fish except with the hubby made me.

Also, we just broke out juicer. In preparation for this D made me go out and buy a bunch of "organic" produce including and not limited to parsley, oranges, kale, and apples. I think we also ended up with blueberries, carrots, and spinach too...All of which ended up in my awesome snowman glass! I have included a photo just for you!


The juice turned out awesome....I can totally see myself drinking one of these every morning. The awesome thing was that L ended up drinking half my juice for me...despite the fact that it was green!

1 comment:

  1. Hi - new follower. I look forward to reading your blog and following your journey!

    ReplyDelete