Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Six days ago my life changed

It is hard to believe that it was only six days ago that I got a surgery that I know is going to change my life. Ok, the surgery alone and not even the lap band that was placed will change my life but I know that I have been given the tools to change my life. For once I know, going into a new year, that 2013 will NOT be like 2012.

So far I have to admit that I am amazed by the results...I have already lost 18 pounds!...Now I know that the weight won't always come off at this rate but the more weight I can lose in the beginning the less I have to lose later.

I am a firm believer in having before and after photos. So with that in mind, I had Doug take a photo of my post op belly so that in a year I can compare it. It is not a pretty site but I know that it is a work in progress.


BRING ON 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment