Saturday, January 12, 2013

I love my hubby

I can make the promise RIGHT here and NOW that this blog emtry has very little to nothing to do with my weight loss journey!

I consider myself one of the most lucky women on the planet. It was almost eight years ago that I met the man who is now my husband and the father of my children.

To tell you a little about D. Other then that fact that he is wonderful...lol. He is five years older then me graduate from UMSL and is a delivery driver at UPS. He is the largest support in my life. He never judges my outward appearance and most definiatly not like I do to myself. He never makes/lets me feel like I fail at anything. He gets all gungho about everything that I am gungho about, which would be my weight loss journey at the moment.

If you can't tell, I adore this man!

But what I wanted to share the most is his adorable habit when it comes to the show I like to watch.

He HATES Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Drop Dead Diva, and Army Wives. Talks about how much he HATES them and how the shows are crap....but the ENTIRE time I am watching them he asks questions about things he has missed. Comment on what is going one (typically agree with me)...I find it HORRIBLY amusing!

He is so darn cute!

Ok I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment