Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 4 Weigh In


Beginning Weight (12/20/2012) - 330.6

Last Weeks Weight - 311.2

Today's Weight - 312.2

Total Weight Loss- 18.4


Well it finally happened...I gained...I gained one pound over the last week...

I am not very happy with myself. I have to admit that I have been struggling. Other then my difficulties with scrambled eggs my band is pretty non-exsistant...My hubby keeps reminding me that I have no fluid in my band. To me that just sounds like an excuse...but what can I say...On top of being hungry more then I should be I have been stressing something fierce.

My Daisy Troop meets at one of the local branches once a month. The problem with this is that we don't have a set day of the month or a set location and this month it seemed like everything that could go wrong did. I think we have finally gotten a hold on the various aspects of our meeting planning but it doesn't change the fact that it has driven me nuts...I can feel the stress radiating down my back! 

I am going to set myself a little goal for this next week...

Move more....that should counter any extra calories that I take in!

On the Week 5!

1 comment:

  1. Do NOT stress about 1 lb gain. You will get back on track. Also, is it your (ehem) Time of the Month? That always adds pounds for me. Then they melt off by the next week.
    Great to meet you; sent here by LapBand Gal.

    ReplyDelete