So I thought that I would put in writing my goals and aspirations for 2013!
1) I want to be down 100 pounds by my band-iversary of 12/27/2013
1) Hold myself 100% accountable for my weight loss journey
2)Log 100% of my food regardless of what I have eaten. Lying in the log only hurts me it doesn't un-eat the bad choices I made. It also gives me the understanding of why my weight changes the way it does.
3)Track my exercise
1) Exercise and move at least 300 minutes a week. (Jazzercise 5 days a week)
1) I want to make all the pain and suffering I went/am going though to recover from my Lap-Band surgery worth it by succeeding.
2) I want to be able to buy the adorable clothes they sell at Kohl's instead of the old lady clothing that I am forced to buy because they are all that fit.
3) I want to play with my kids and not sit on the side line because I can't keep up with a 6 year old and a 2 year old.
4)I want to free the cute thin girl that is trapped (and patiently waiting) beneath the fat suit I have been wearing since I was a kid.