Friday, March 15, 2013

First Friday Weigh in

Beginning Weight (12/20/2012) - 330.6

Last Week's Weight- 304.0

Today's Weight- 305.4

Total Weight Loss- 25.2



Well I gained...I would like to say that I based on my lack of activity and my appalling eating that it was expected...This is not the case!

My diet was perfect...I mean there was not a day in the last seven days that I ate over my calories. My carbs were in perfect check (As perfect as a flawed human being can be) and I burned at least 500 calories a day working out for six of the seven days...Damn you evil scale!

Ok it isn't the scale...it is this blasted "time of the month" I hate it. One thing I don't always tell people is that I suffer from PCOS...The short story for the people that don't know what that is...Basically my ovaries are all gnarled and don't function correctly. Since they are a MAJOR supply of your bodies hormones it causes major issues when they don't work correctly.

Despite the fact that I have my tubes blocked I am going back on the pill. Yasmin to be precise.  It is known to help treat the symptoms of PCOS and I am hoping it will help with this stupid period weight gain that I suffer from. That and keep the "Crazy Lady" at bay...I am sure my husband will appreciate that...

We shall see in a month if it makes a difference!!!


1 comment:

  1. I was always told not to weigh when flo is visiting. Really sucks when she shows up on weigh in day. Next week will be major! Hang in there. Sorry to hear about your PCOS. I had a total hysterectomy a few years ago.Turned out to be a great thing.

    ReplyDelete