Monday, March 4, 2013

Many things Monday!


  • Well over the weekend I began to feel lousy... Apparently I am getting my little boy's cold which I personally think is unfair. Moms with small  children should have like a 10 year immunity to any illness...just saying...
  • I woke up this morning feeling icky. Didn't even get out of my jammies until 5pm when I had to go to L's parent teacher conference. She is awesome as usual if only a little talkative, but then again she is my daughter so that isn't a real big shocker!
  • Despite my feeling icky I decided to start my Couch-to-5K program. I bought this cool app on my phone. It is almost dummy proof. I just run when the trainer lady tells me to run and I walk when I am supposed to walk. I was pretty proud of myself. I went jogging while my daughter was at Dance class. I typically sit in my car and read a book. Instead I did the following:
    • Activity time: 30 minutes
    • Walked: 1.13 miles
    • Jogged: .55 miles
    • Burned: 459 calories
    • Pace: 17:53/mile
  • This is almost an NSV for me today...I DID NOT eat a single girl scout cookie today! That is pretty self explanatory but AWESOME!
  • I also set up a Facebook page for my lovely blog. I am pretty sure that 99% of my friends and family are getting tired of seeing all my weight loss stuff being posted so I figured I would set up a page for anyone that wanted to keep in touch and what not. You should totally check it out and "like" it we can be buddies on Facebook too!!!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go for pushing through even though you dont feel well. becareful you dont wear yourself to thin. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I actually got my motivation for the Couch-to-5k from reading your blog...I think I will be lazy today though.

      Delete
  2. Great job on your C25k. I started a program last fall. It's taken me a lot longer than the 8 weeks they say, but I'm on W6D3. It's amazing how far you can go when you set your mind to it. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete