Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-In

Beginning Weight (12/20/2012) - 330.6

Last Week's Weight- 303

Today's Weight- 301.2

Total Weight Loss- 29.4



OMG!

All week long I have felt very...blah....about my weight loss progress. I don't mean the entire journey I just mean the last week.

I just didn't feel like I was doing...enough.

I am down 1.8 pounds from last week. In 1.3 pounds my weight will no longer start with a 3...that is EXCITING!!!!

It has been FOREVER since I have been below 300.

YAY!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Super exciting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! I hope you see a 2 next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a huge milestone that'll be! That's something I'm super excited for as well :) Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoooooo!!! That one was a big one for me too!
    Ill cross my fingers big for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Pumpkin!! That is major! I am so excited for you! Soon to be in the 2's!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new blog topper! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete