Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 11 redo...


Beginning Weight (12/20/2012) - 330.6

Last Week's Weight- 305.0

Today's Weight- 304.0

Total Weight Loss- 26.6

Thanks to all the people that commented on my Wednesday weigh in. That is the one thing that I love about this blogging community is that we all support one another.

So to explain, my husband and I have been on this weight loss journey together. Granted he is significantly smaller then me but had some extra weight that he wanted to lose and just as he supports me I support him. Ok so now that I have explained out lovely supportive relationship...lol...The reason for my day change is that my husband and I both use our weigh in day as our higher calorie high carb day. Well this doesn't bode well for me when I eat high on Wednesday and on Friday. So I am changing to weigh in on the same day as my wonderful hubby.

So in order to do this right I need to log what my weight is as of a Friday. So here it is!

3 comments:

  1. So awesome that you have someone at home to support you! My BF is very supportive but he's not trying to lose or anything, and there's a big difference. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just me and my 13 y.o. son at home. We are on parallel journies; I'm trying to lose fat, and he is trying to gain muscle. My ultimate goal is to weigh less than him! (I'm getting there! I'm in the 190's and he is 170's) LOL So I'm glad you have someone at home to share your journey also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good support system at home is a great thing!

    ReplyDelete