Monday, March 18, 2013

One of those days....

Ever have one of those days where you just feel a whole lotta "Blah"?

Well that was my day!

I had no desire to go work out, but I did it anyways.

I hung out with my daughter and her best friend at Chick-Fil-A and all I could think about was taking a nap.

My husband thinks it is because the sun has been hidden behind the clouds for three days straight now. Who knows, he could be right.

I didn't even get in my run...which kinda bums me out but the rest of me doesn't care all that much.

I had better get out of this funk or I will NEVER lose any more weight!

K...I am going to bed and going to wait until a new day...hopefully I will have some more energy tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Tons of kudos for going to work out even though you didn't feel like it...that is soooo hard!! The sun is shining now--smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloomy days definitely make me feel more tired and drained. So I agree with you husband. These are the days that working out is totally important. You will feel so much better if you do. Once you get moving you will feel better. Try pushing through your run or workout next time! You will get there. Everyone has days like this. You are not alone :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete