Sunday, June 8, 2014

Cop Out Questionaire Post

Found this questionnaire on Lapband Gal's blog.

I have a TON on my mind but there is so much gunk in there that I just don't feel like sorting it out right now...

So there is this....Hope you enjoy!

1) You’re trapped on a desert island and you can bring only 3 of your favorite foods along. What do you bring?
  • Chick-Fil-A Chicken Tenders - They are one of the few things that I break my "No Gluten" rule for.
  • Simple Tuna Salad - Made of canned tuna, mayo, and mustard
  • Cheese - I heart me some curdled and pressed milk...as long as it isn't bleu...lol

 2) If you could meet any 3 people, living or dead, who would they be and why?
  •  Lap Band Gal - Finding her blog gave me the courage to go though with surgery. I found solace in the fact that she is a person just like me. That she struggles with life and love and balance just like me.
  • C Flick - She is an amazing person who manages to balance life, and kids, and exercise, and such. She was also a MAJOR reason I finally learned how to run. I never thought I would do it...until she did it. She was just like me...if she could do it so could I! Thank you C Flick!!!
  • Luka Beth - She is amazing. I just wanna give her a hug!

 3) What is your stripper name? (take the name of your first pet and the name of the street you grew up on)
  • Kacee Rangeview - that is a bit...weird...but amusing...lol

 4) What is your LEAST favorite part of your bod since losing weight? Your MOST favorite since losing weight?
  • This one is a tie between my fat belly overhang and my bat wings... - I hated the belly overhang BEFORE I started losing weight...but now it is all jiggly...and it makes this HORRIBLE slapping sound when I run and I have to wear this super tight almost embarrassingly tight pants in order to get my run on. With the bat wings...it is like having pizza dough attached to the back of my legs...It slaps around when I exercise and looks HORRIBLE!
  • My arms - Over the last year, while my bat wings have gotten HORRIBLE, my upper arms have toned up and I have a TON of muscle definition that I find sexy...so that little bit of sexy I marvel at and enjoy all the time!


5) Do you believe in ghosts or evil spirits? Would you be willing to spend a night alone in a house that is supposedly haunted?
  • I do not believe in ghosts or evil spirits. While I believe there are always things out there that can't be explained yet...I don't believe it is people hanging out after they died...

 6) What is your natural hair color? If you dye it something completely different from what your momma gave ya, how come?
  • Very dark brown, almost black - I dye it....I dye it a lot and often. At the current moment the ends are auburn with red and blonde highlights, with black roots and a LARGE purple streak. I change my hair color ALL the time...I have done this since I was 13. This was when my parents separated. This was also my first year of Junior high and kids started making fun of me for being "fat"...My hair color has always been the one thing in my life that I can control and change...

 7) Bikinis or granny panties?
  •  Bikinis...I have never worn granny panties...Before I had kids I use to wear thongs but that is a story for another day...lol

8) If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? (Trilogies do not count as one movie, cheaterpantses!)
  • The new Star Trek Movie - I LOVE LOVE LOVE Star Trek and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new reboot of TOS. I am also completely and totally in love with Chris Pine, have been since "Princess Diaries 2"

9) What is your guilty pleasure (feel free to go straight to the gutter with this one if the spirit moves you!)
  • Victorian Era Romance novels - there is something about the chaste courtships that sits just about the sexual passion that is amazing for taking my mind off school, work, stress. I can down one of these books in only a few hours. Some of the best ones make me laugh and cry...I LOVE THEM!!!



10) How many pounds gone forever are you celebrating?? :)
  • 69 pounds...for the first time in my life I am certain that I will never see this weight again. My weight might be coming off slower then I like but I am sure that that is a MAJOR reason why I will end up being successful.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out! I loved this post. I think I'm going to do one to when I have time tonight! How you are n awesone day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Girl Thanks.. Id love to meet you too... #6 I am the SAME WAY my hair has ALWAYs been the one thing I can instantly change about myself, I so get that...
    #4 my belly flaps when I run too.. I recently go a compression tank top . it helps a TON and I wear a regular tank over top of it.. the compression helps with the giggle and also my port area stays super sore the more miles I run, wearing the compression tank has helped with that issue too :)

    ReplyDelete