Monday, June 2, 2014

Painful June has begun

Man this 30 Day Ab Challenge is going to kick my ass.

Anyways....short summary of the day.

Had to work. It was the first day of my first ERISA audit. For those non-accountants out there it is a DOL (Department of Labor) audit on 401(k) plans that have more than 100 participants. They are fun and a nice change from assurance audits.

Came home...took my kiddos to the track....walked a mile while I talked with my Dad...didn't really get a workout done but I completed Day 2/30 for my ab challenge.

Tomorrow I don't have to be to work until 10am so I am hoping to get to bed (I say as I lay here typing feverishly with my thumbs) and get up at 5:30 to go for a morning run.

Ok...So with that I sign off...just wanted to keep up my streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment