Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Guess what I am still alive!!! (Day 10/30)

Man did my day fly by....the simple fact that I enjoy working out at night tends to throw a damper on my day.

The truth is I LOVE how I feel when I exercise in the morning...I just can never seem to get my lazy ass out of bed. Take this morning for example....I had my alarm set for 5:30am. When the alarm went off this morning I was like...dang I don't wanna get up...So I looked at the clock and it was 7:00AM!!!! I have no idea who this happened...My hubby figures that one of two things took place....either I turned the alarm off BEFORE it has a chance to go off...or I turned it off AS SOON as it went off before my hubby and I fully woke up...I HATE that I do this....but it isn't abnormal!

 This subconscious desire to remain in beds leads to me working out at 9:30pm. Perhaps someday I will embrace this but for now it still urks me.

So on to my exercise for the day....

Today's challenge was *drum roll please*  WIND SPRINTS!!!...I have never done them before. They are comprised of 20 seconds at 8.0 mph and 60 seconds at 3.0 mph. I managed to do 15 sprints in the 20 minutes I was on the treadmill (not counting the 3 minute warm-up and 4 minute cool down)

Man these made me tired....I HATE how much I enjoyed doing these...They will definitely be built into the normal schedule.

So the reason I am amazed that I am still alive is because of the "30 Day Ab Challenge"...

Day 3 wasn't anything too crazy....25 Sit Ups, 10 Crunches, 10 Leg Lifts, and a 15s plank....But good lord...I started off sore and then did them AFTER my wind sprints. Thank god tomorrow is a rest day!

So, my food today was AMAZING...I was pretty proud.

I made a lean 1 shake for breakfast...

Pack a lunch that was only 282 calories and 17 grams of protein. While the protein count could have been higher it was AMAZING!!!

Snack when I got home was a cheese snack

Dinner was a naked Mango Mojo burrito with sour cream and chips...it was AMAZING...

After all of this I was at a little less than 1300 calories...

So after all of this I elected to go over my calories by a bit more in order to drink a Nectar protein shake and had a sting cheese...I can't imagine how sore I would have been tomorrow if I didn't take in the 40 grams of protein....

Well, I am done rambling...tomorrow I am going to spend the day with my favorite blonde haired man...My baby boy D!


1 comment:

  1. you are rocking your runs girl.. i am so proud of you:)

    ReplyDelete