Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I had a thought this morning...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm...at 5:50AM.  The sun was just peeking its head over the horizon and I knew a run was calling my name. I got out of bed and went to look at the window. Many thoughts went through my head both motivating and lazy. I looked at my warm bed half tempted just to say screw it and climb back in but I had a thought....there are many things you can do in 45 minutes...but sleep isn't one them. I pulled on my big girl panties and pounded out a run...my first in almost two weeks...


Despite the doldrums I found myself in last night I kicked that runs ass. I averaged a pace of 14:14 that is 14 seconds faster than my normal "fast" pace and I shaved 2+ minutes off my route!



Take that skinny bitch who lives in my head!

1 comment:

  1. WOO HOO GIRL Thats Awesome.. and dont you always feel better after wards?? I know I do :) I have been down 2 wks bc my older little dog decided my toe looked like food :( so with a very nasty open cut on my toe I havent wanted to brave my sneakers.. but hopefully tonight will be the night for me :)

    ReplyDelete