Friday, June 6, 2014

Damn....

Yesterday was the day for breaking streaks....

I didn't do my 30 day ab challenge stuff....

I didn't post on my blog...

I suck...

Not really...

I had a GREAT day yesterday....I managed to get my ass up and out of bed by 5:50 am...I knocked out a 3 mile run by 6:40 am...

It was beautiful...for the rest of the day...I didn't have to worry about getting my workout in for the remainder of the day....this is something I FULLY intend to repeat....it didn't happen today...I was pretty tired and had a long day today...

Today...we went to the zoo...

It was the first day of our Summer Stay-Cation....We are doing this a bit differently this year in the sense that instead of taking one week and doing a toursty type thing we are doing it every Friday...Thanks to my new awesome job...lol

So at the Zoo I took an opportunity to "Recreate" a photo from the past....It was taken in 2011 shortly after I had my son....I thought I would share this little gem with you....

I have to admit I am pretty proud of myself...granted the "Mean Girl" in my head is choosing to point out that I am not in fact smaller, but that my babies just got bigger...

I know this isn't true...But still....

Ok so after out trip to the zoo I had a fill appointment...and we had a softball game (which we lost) and I had to squeeze in grocery shopping....

Needless to say I am EXHAUSTED!!!

So with that...nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment